- Posted Date: April 1, 2018
- Positions Available: 14
- Terms of Employment: Permanent / Full Time
- Experience: Minimum 3-5 Years Experience
- Working Hours: 42.5 hour/week
- Starting Wage: $16.00/hour
We are a very busy family owned specialized wholesale and retail meat processing facility focused on processing of Ontario raised livestock.
We currently have URGENT job openings for skilled and experienced Retail and Wholesale Production Butchers and we have 14 positions available.
We are seeking butchers with a minimum of three to five year of current or previously acquired and verifiable hands on experience.
Ideal candidate must be well versed with following job related tasks:
- Knife handling
- Skilled in cutting and sectioning of meat carcasses
- Deboning meat and specialty cuts processing and sectioning of meat.
Ideal candidate will also possess good interpersonal skills and be able to work under pressure.
Salary offered is $ 16.00 / hr for 42.5 hrs a week.
Employment position is offered on a permanent full time basis.
Adequate candidate will demontsrate independent butcher skills.
No education required.
Please apply via phone at 1-519-426-2000, fax 1-519-426-0063, via email at email@example.com or in person at 966 Concession 6, Woodhouse, Simcoe, N3Y 4K4.