We recently posted a video on our social channels showing the very beginning of our whiskey-aging process. If you love beef, this is the stuff of fantasies – smooth, local whiskey (or whisky, depending on where you’re from) from 40 Creek Distillery being slow-poured over our incredible, farm-raised beef. It’s a beautiful sight!
We’ve talked about our whiskey-aged beef once before, in this blog post, but we’re back at it again with good reason. The Combine restaurant in Simcoe will be serving VG Meats whiskey-aged beef on their menu for a limited time next month. We can’t wait to see what they do with it – and in the meantime, we’d like to tell you a bit more about why we love this product as much as we do.
VERY GOOD SPECIALS
- Top Sirloin Steaks (Aged 21 Days) – $9.95/lb
- Flattened Chickens (Your Choice of Flavour) – $4.55/lb
- Eye of the Round Roasts (Aged 21 Days) – $4.95/lb
- Chopped Sirloin Patties (#1 Selling Burger, approx. 30/case, 10lb – Frozen) – $5.35/lb
- Regular Ground Pork (10lb – Frozen – 1lb Packages – Vacced) – $0.99/lb
- Pork Spare Ribs (10lb – Frozen) – $2.75/lb
- Gluten Free Pork Sausage (Frozen – Your Choice of Flavours) – $4.99/lb (Buy 1lb, get 1lb free – 2lb free max)
- Ready Made Pulled Pork Smalls (Frozen) – $14.75/lb (4 pcs max free)
- Sugar Cured Smoked Picnic Hams – $0.99/lb
That’s like getting 10lb of sweet, smokey, meaty goodness for less than $10
BLOW OUT SPECIAL
- 10lb Pork Tenderloin (Frozen) – $5.95/lb
- 6lb Boneless Pork Loin Chops (Frozen) – $4.55/lb
- Top Sirloin Steak – 5lb Box Frozen (Individually Packed)
- Chicken Legs – 10lb Frozen (Individually Packed)
- Boneless Pork Loin Chops – 6lb Frozen (Individually Packed)
- Regular Ground Beef Patties – 10lb Frozen (Individually Packed)
Total Saved: $82.33
- New York Stip Loin Steaks (6 Pack – Frozen) – Regular Price – $17.99/lb
SAVE $10.00 – Expires May 20th, 2018
Hey there, has anyone ever told you that VG Meats has amazing beef, chicken, pork and other meat products?
Ok, so you know. That’s cool. But guess what? We have a ton of other products in store that are lesser known but equally amazing. Today, let’s take a look at some of the best things our Simcoe and Stoney Creek locations have to offer – and remember, this is only the beginning! To see our full offering, visit us in store.
1. Fresh Ontario produce
When in season, our Stoney Creek store has fresh, local veggies available daily. Grab a few steaks and some potatoes, heirloom carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and local greens. Now you’ve got a delicious dinner that was produced entirely by Ontario farming communities. Nicely done!
2. Pulled Pork in 5lb tins (frozen)
Simcoe and Stoney Creek both carry prepared, frozen tins of our amazing pulled pork. Stock up your freezer for those busy weeknights and be ready for every playoff game! Your friends and family (and taste buds) will thank you.