VERY GOOD SPECIALS
- Tomahawk Rib Steak – $15.95/lb
- Boneless Pork Butt Roast – $4.65/lb
- Pasture Raised Flattened Chickens – $4.75/lb
- Pasture Raised Chicken Legs – $3.95/lb
- Bone In New York Strip (6 Steak/Case) – $12.95/lb
- Centre Cut Pork Chops (10lb – Frozen) – $2.75/lb
- Beef Bacon Ends (Still Full of Beef Bacon Flavour – 10lb – Frozen) – $0.99/lb
- Ready Made Pulled Chicken (Frozen) – $14.75 (4 pcs max free)
- Ready Made Pulled Pork Smalls (Frozen) – $14.75/package (4 pcs max free)
- Sliced Black Forest Ham – $4.95/lb
- Sliced Roast Beef – $9.95/lb
BLOW OUT SPECIAL
- Denver Strip Steak (8 Pack – Frozen) – $8.99/lb
- Jumbo Chicken Wings (6lb – Frozen) – $4.99/lb
- Top Sirloin Steak – 5lb Box Frozen (Individually Packed)
- Chicken Legs – 10lb Frozen (Individually Packed)
- Boneless Pork Loin Chops – 6lb Frozen (Individually Packed)
- Regular Ground Beef Patties – 10lb Frozen (Individually Packed)
Total Saved: $82.33
- Chicken Sausage (Your Choice of Flavour) (6 Sausages Per Package – Frozen) – Regular Price – $8.99/lb
SAVE $2.00 – Expires June 30th 2018
This weekend, it’s all about dads. Sunday, June 15th is Father’s Day, and we’re proud to celebrate our dad, Wayne Van Groningen, along with the other great fathers in our lives. We’re lucky to have our grandpas, uncles and extended family, friends, coworkers and neighbours to look at as examples of amazing fathers. And naturally, Father’s Day has taken on whole new meaning since all four VG brothers are now dads!
As the weekend approaches, here are three quick and easy gift ideas. Happy Father’s Day!
One of the greatest things about summer is being outside at local music and food festivals. We’ve got a great one coming up this weekend in Delaware, Ontario (just outside of London). If you love BBQ, smoked meat and good times, come out to Oma’s Big Green Egg Food Festival (or “Eggfest”) – a celebration of the Big Green Egg!
Local food producers come together
We were thrilled to be invited to this great event by our friend Brad at BJ’s Country Market. Brad has created something fun for his customers that brings the community together in a celebration of local food and seriously good cooking. The VG Meats team loves supporting this type of event and looks forward to serving up some amazing Norfolk County beef this weekend!