The sun has been shining all week here in Southern Ontario, but if you’ve been outside in the evening, you know that fall is coming. That unmistakable chill has crept into the air, and before you know it, the leaves will all have turned red, yellow and orange. While we’re sad to see summer go, fall gives us plenty to look forward to – those fall colours, the start of hockey season, and the approaching holidays. It all starts with a VG family favourite – Thanksgiving!
This year, Thanksgiving falls on Monday, October 9th – that’s less than a month away! You can pre-order your Thanksgiving turkey from VG Meats now. Simply contact us to make arrangements, and we’ll make sure we’ve got a turkey with your name on it.
VERY GOOD SPECIALS
- Beef Flank Steak – $8.75/lb
- Boneless Pork Butt Roast – $4.55/lb
- Inside Hip Roast (perfect for the rotisserie!) – $6.55/lb
- 8 pack Beef Delmonico Steaks (Frozen) – $8.95/lb
- 10lb Box Pork Tenderloin End Chops (Frozen) – $2.25/lb
- 10lb Box of Regular Ground Beef (Frozen) – $2.95/lb
- Ready Made Pulled Chicken (Frozen) – $14.50/container (Max 2 free containers per customer)
- 1lb Lean Ground Pork (Fresh) – $3.45/lb (Max 2 free lbs per customer)
- Fresh Ontario Turkeys – $2.99/lb
BLOW OUT SPECIAL
- 5lb Southwest Peppercorn Marinated Sirloin Steak (Frozen) – $7.95/lb
- 10lb Breakfast Sausage (Frozen) – $2.55/lb
- Regular Ground Beef (portion packed) 10lb Frozen
- Chicken Legs (portion packed) 10lb Frozen
- Tenderloin End Chops (portion packed) 10lb Frozen
- Whole Pasture-Raised Chicken (portion packed) 4 – 4.5lb/avg Frozen
SAVE $38.98 from the Fresh Counter!
We all crave a cheeseburger from time to time (or all the time) but going through the drive-thru on a regular basis isn’t easy on your wallet (or your stomach). There’s a better way! At VG Meats, we offer local, high quality products that are ethically raised in lush, open fields. Our meat has no added hormones or antibiotics, and it’s delicious. Like, really delicious. Just ask any of our customers!
The next time you’re passing a fast food place and are tempted to grab dinner, remember this – with a little planning, you can eat better for less with VG. Here are a few examples: